2013年9月25日星期三

Day in the Life of Busy Girl

Well, I can say that I have been very much busy with my university life. Had no clue that second year is much more busy even challenging compare with first year fresher. While i was first year fresher, I can enjoy the free time, go lepak here lepak there. But, once you become a senior, u must show ur responbility to ur junior so that they will respect u. Well, this thing I can admit that,i fail. I really looks like junior compare with the real junior even appearance or internal.what--Okay, here come some of my activities in this last two week.
PT comes tropicana mall,do our lantern evetn
success!!
Sales our item~
but a bit bored for like to pao pao zao d me
because of stand whole day in this stall..==
Yeah.my PT first event in this semester-TCM MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL EVENT in tropicana mall. The them for this event is ''DRUM'' and we provided workshop for Chinese knots, lantern paiting, paper cutting, adn clay art! That day we also had exhibition and performances such as Chinese traditional dannce,24 seaasom drums and calligraphy.I really excited because this was my first time to join such a big event in shopping mall.8shock.nervous.sweat* Through that, experience gained and achieved to higher level.And the most happy was I can saw many kids come joined our event.They really super duper cute,kawayiiii ne especially I tough them how to draw the lantern, make dragan fly and also bookmark.
Handmade bookmark with clay
Can u see the word ''ah mok scare cat''?
Yup, that was what my friend did for me,she is just too lovely.
Our product,sooooo many animal and cartoon here.
NICE right?! xp
Bad girlssss ishh
my first tatoo with this two girl

After finished MID-AUTUMN EVENT, next will be Pesta Tanglung Lantern Parade. PT held a lantern parade which all UM student are welcoming to join us. And this a definitely be a great chance for you to mingle around with old friends and make new friends as well.
second event-LANTERN PARADE

lantern-ing with international student =)
Finally finished PT first two important event. Is time to take a rest?? Think too much. What's next? Is my faculty's i-week.The one that i most excited and can't wait for it to come. Because of this event, our faculty bonding become more stronger. What does make us feel stronger!LOL
my faculty's gang
                                 
   
My two lengzai buddy
They are just too capable xo

Buddy & Co-bud

Juniors juniors where are you?
FEA seniors welcome you
FEA dance crew.
I like dance with them.
Shock it loudly and all the stress come out.
Thats what one of the reason that i  join i-week
LOve to stick with them 

FEA I-WEEK members.
YOU guys are too awesome.
I-week success!!YEAH ^^

United.
Seniors & Juniors
Interview time is come!! This is my Pesta Tanglung third ''event''. Through this event to find my ajk and also me jie ban ren for next PT14 hahahh.This year PT got a bit different compared with few year ago. Because we have quite many international people join our PT. I am very sure this year PT will be a fantastic event.

four flower met!!
Finally, kpmk gathering is made. Long time din't meet with kmpk-ians, miss them so much. KMPK was a place that make me change a lot. From a mami girl to independent and active girl( a bit lar if really compare with secondary that time) During matrik, I only know how important friendship is. And that night was crazy gathering with them. We laugh out loud until other people thought that we are kisiao. And play a childish or can i say stupid mini game. Beat people's back and makesure that people doesn't make sound. If not, a punishment will be held. Piak sound is surrounded through whole the gathering. So, when is our next gathering, I stay tune for it =)
KMPKians


YEsssssss!!Finish few event within two weeks. Although a bit tired and exshauted even feel like hate myself, keep asking myself why so stupid want to join so many activities. The reason was i hate alone, keep try to let me busy and busy. Because lonely is just too scary, it will let one person think a lot,EMO die. I hate this.  Between, i do really enjoy the event that I had join.


Done.stay tune for next^^







没有评论:

发表评论